- 2 C Walnuts coarsly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. each of Cumin & Coriander
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (With "The Mother")
- 1/8 Tsp. each of Paprika, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce, washed, leaves separated and kept whole
- 1 Avocado diced into cubes
- 1/2 C Cherry or Grape Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Sea Salt
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Combine walnuts, cumin, coriander, vinegar, Bragg's, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper in a bowl mixing so that walnuts are evenly coated.
- Using the Romaine leaves as the taco shell, spoon in the walnut mixture.
- Add avocado, tomato, parsely, sea salt and lime juice to taste.