"SUNDAY MORNING MUFFINS" (Gluten Free)
- 8 oz. organic pecans chopped or ground into small course pieces
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 6 farm fresh organic eggs
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. organic vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. organic raw honey (or real maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (try Celtic sea salt, red Hawaiian or Himalayan - avoid white processed salt)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Optional: Gobi berries soaked in green tea for an extra super food power packed punch.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- The batter will be wet.
- Spoon into 12 lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
Enjoy fresh and warm out of the oven with organic Irish butter or drizzled honey. Pair with a cup of tea or coffee as part of your Sunday morning ritual.