- 1 1/2 C Almond Flour (sifted)
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp. Grapeseed or Olive Oil
- 1 Farm Fresh Egg
- Fresh or dried herbs to taste (Rosemary, basil etc...)
- Mix ingredients into a dough ball
- Roll out between two piece of parchment paper
- Bake on Non-stick cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20-25 min.
- Add toppings – homemade tomato sauce or organic jarred sauce with fresh mozzarella…pesto, fresh garlic, sautéed spinach and/or sautéed mushrooms – whatever combination you like most!
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes so all toppings are piping hot and blended