- 3 organic eggs
- 1 Tbsp. H2O
- 3 Tbsps. Organic (local) maple syrup (Grade B if available)
- 1 ½ C. almond flour
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda (non-aluminum)
- Grass fed butter or coconut oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients (except butter or coconut oil) into batter
- Heat skillet on med-high heat
- Add butter or coconut oil (your choice) to prime the skillet
- Pour one large pancake or make several smaller ones inside the skillet
- When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake it is time to flip over (approx. 3-4 min.)
- Cook for approx. 2 addition minutes on second side
- Serve immediately with or without additional grass fed butter and syrup
*This protein packed morning delight is easy to make, especially if you have the batter prepared and stored in your refrigerator.
**Add fresh seasonal organic, local blueberries or frozen during the cold winter months.