HUBBY’S CLASSIC CAESAR SALAD
Because a good Caesar salad shouldn’t be hard to make and is so hard to find!
- 2 heads organic romaine lettuce roughly chopped or torn into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic roughly chopped
- 1 farm fresh organic egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp. Worsteshire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. anchovy paste (We promise you will never taste it!)
- Black pepper
- Grated parmesan
- Croutons – store bought organic made from five ingredients or fewer OR homemade from a stale loaf of bread, drizzled with olive oil, salt, pepper and toasted on a baking sheet in your oven
- In a wooden salad bowl mash the roughly cut garlic in the bottom of the bowl using the back of a fork
- Combine egg yolk, worsteshire, vinegar, mustard and anchovy paste with garlic at the bottom of the bowl.
- Add romaine lettuce
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle liberally with black pepper and grated cheese
- Toss and serve
*EVERY one of your dinner guests will ask for this recipe – we guarantee it!