GAR"LICKY" CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Delicious finger food and a terrific alternative to burgers and BBQ.
- 1 dozen pasture raised, organic chicken drumsticks
- Olive oil
- Celtic salt
- Six cloves of garlic roughly chopped
- 1 large handful fresh organic cilantro, chopped
- Arrange drumsticks in a large casserole pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add chopped garlic.
- Turn oven up to broil.
- Return chicken to broil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro and serve.