Nutella is a favorite amongst many but did you know that you can create this yummy, nutty, chocolatey favorite right at home using 100% whole food ingredients? Try my recipe below and tell me how you like it!
- 1 C Raw Hazelnut Butter
- ¼ C Raw Cacao Powder
- 5 Tbsps. Local Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Hazelnut Oil
- 1/8 Tsp. Celtic Salt (finely ground)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth scraping the sides as needed
- Store in a glass mason jar and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.