- 1 pound pasture raised chicken breasts sliced into 2" pieces OR 1 pound grass fed stew meat cut into 1" cubes
- 1 pound organic frozen broccoli
- 1 cup bone broth or organic chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 cup gluten free organic tamari sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or organic agave
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 gloves of garlic thinly sliced
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- Add your chosen animal protein, broth, tamari, sugar for agave, sliced ginger, and sliced garlic to crock pot and mix together.
- Set crock pot to high to 3 hours
- After 3 hours, remove approx. 1/2 cup of the liquid and create a slurry with the liquid and arrowroot powder.
- Return the newly created slurry to the crockpot
- Add frozen broccoli
- Mix everything together once again
- Set crockpot to low heat and cook for another hour
- Once finished, sprinkle your crock pot creation with hot pepper flakes
- Serve alone or over rice of your choice.