- 2 lbs. Grass-fed Ground Beef
- 6 Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 Garlic Clove, diced
- 1 Scallion, diced
- Finely Ground Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 Head Red Leaf Lettuce, washed and cut into palm sized leaves
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Heat grill (gas or charcoal) to 500 degrees.
- While the grill heats up, make your burgers by combining beef, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste) using your hands to form into 6 good sized patties.
- Once the grill temperature starts to settle around 500 degrees add your burgers and mushroom caps (bottom side up).
- Baste the mushroom with olive oil.
- Cook burgers and mushrooms for 10 minutes before flipping over.
- Once flipped, cook for an additional 10 minutes each.
- *Make sure to cover the grill after each flip of the bacon and mushrooms.
- Remove mushrooms from grill and place burgers between two caps.
- Dress burgers with lettuce, sliced tomato, onion and avocado.
Better Burgers are Served!