At the start of summer strawberries are sweetest…I like to take full advantage by eating them raw, adding them to my smoothies and salads.
Here is a delicious way to enjoy them…
- Two handfuls organic arugula – washed and patted dry
- ¼ C thick sliced fresh organic strawberries – best from your local farmer!
- 1/8 C walnut halves
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine first three ingredients in a bowl – wooden salad bowl is best
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic (more balsamic than oil) – but be careful not to drench…
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked sea salt and black pepper
- Toss & enjoy!